My Green Bag: The Face Shop Bag.

TSF bag

I was on my way to work today, and for some reason, I just had put the The Face Shop bag I have into my bag.
It was fortunate that I did, as my dad then asked me to take the bus, and asked me to run some errands for him. Without this bag, which I would not have been able to carry the stash he asked me to!

Now, you're probably wondering where I got this lovely small TFS bag, which is the size of my palms?

When I was in Korea early this year, I had gone shopping to The Face Shop, and bought about 70,000 won. The lady in the shop was most definitely, pleased as a pie..., and it turns out, was given part of an on-going promotion then.

Anyways, to you FaceShop fans out there, just to let you know that you won't be able to find this bag anywhere in Malaysia, yet!

TFS bag opened

Comments

Popular Posts