A Week Of Freebies

It's barely the middle of this week, and I already have a number of freebies to try out

On Saturday At Pavillion, after my language classes in KL Plaza..

REN- Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask-5ml (this week),
& Multi Mineral Pore Minimising Detox Mask-5ml  (from last few weeks).

On Sunday--I was given this from my client & also the Tsuya-Tsuya rep. ^^

Tsuya Tsuya Eyeliners.. & cosmetic pouch (not pictured here ^^)

 
Smudgepots 4gms.. purple, black & brown.

On Monday.. from my cousin, who works at Leonard Drake.. when I went to visit her home after work..

Averine eyeliner- black.



On Wednesday- at Mid Valley, after meeting a client... headed down to Metrojaya to have a look-see. Decided to head to the Clarins Suite.. and the friendly looking BA, Cherryn, gave me a sample after taking my details.
 
Clarins- HydraQuench Smoothing Gel..(5ml)

On Thursday, at the only Missha outlet on near Starbucks Coffee, after meeting a client in IKANO. The BA was also very friendly, and informative..   yes, girls, there's a lot of Missha B.B Cream samples to give out.. 

Missha- Perfect Cover B.B Cream No 23, & 21, B.B Boomer Primer,
Super Aqua Hydrating Toner 5ml.

Missha Promotion 
Skincare Set (buy 3 products entitled to 10% Discount)
For Masks: Buy 3 Free 1 (RM5 range)
Buy 4 Free 1 (RM10 range)

Will update more information later when I have more time. Need my beauty sleep now...!

Comments

Tammy said…
cool smoothing gel freebie.. not easy get samples from clarins without givin coupon/print outs/etc..

even the power of 3 i want to redeem also gone already... sigh
CheaYee said…
I so happened to get free sample le for Clarins...

Was not sure if I'd ever get any.. LOL..

somehow, a lot of eye-care products don't seem to work on me.. some reviews seem too good to be true..

So, i am getting cynical..
Vonvon said…
Wow!! So you got the purple eyeliner as well. How is it?? How's the color? Swatch, please?

So, it's not too difficult to score some Clarins samples eh? Just need to go to the right person.
CheaYee said…
ya, she gave me eyeliners as I already had the Angel Eye. its still fresh-- untouched. am waiting till after the workshop to use it...

Clarins samples? Yeah... depends who you speak to.. if the person is kind & friendly, she will give. if you get an elderly lady towards departmental stores' closing time, they won't be too kind on ya!!
CheaYee said…
ya, she gave me eyeliners as I already had the Angel Eye. its still fresh-- untouched. am waiting till after the workshop to use it...

Clarins samples? Yeah... depends who you speak to.. if the person is kind & friendly, she will give. if you get an elderly lady towards departmental stores' closing time, they won't be too kind on ya!!

Popular Posts