Have you ever heard of the Blood Type Diet?
I am not sure how much of it works, but a number of the slimming outlets I know implement that diet as part of the diet for the customers. Some centres have also been know to turn away customers who possess blood type B.
I have blood type B+. I wonder why didn't the outlet I went to turn me away?
Tips for B+ Weight Loss:
For my blood type, these are among the foods which I can have:
- meat (no chicken & cut down on pork!)
- dairy (I can't as I have lactose intolerance)
- fruit (cut down on watermelon as it is G.I high)
- egg whites (pure protein is okay)
- taufu (pure protein is okay)
Nevermind if they are cheap either! Its your weight that counts in the battle!!