My Parkson Estee Lauder Haul

My RM300 Estee Lauder Haul goodies!
So I was waiting for a good promotion before I would buy some perfume. Turns out today was the day. I went shopping with a mate at Sunway Pyramid today, and so happened that Parkson had their cash voucher promotion (of purchase of every RM100 (for Promotion Voucher) and RM150 (for Discount voucher). This probably happened today as I did not see the extra RM10 promotion a few days earlier when I was there.

Earlier today, I had gone to SASA earlier and spritzed myself with Tresor in Love, and was thinking even about the Chanel au fraire that a mate, Kathleen showed me at Myers many months ago.

As I had tried the Pleasures range of fragrances from Estee Lauder recently, I was inclined in that direction. It ended with a Estee Lauder range after some spraying, commenting and feedback.

My RM300 Estee Lauder haul coffret consisted of:
- 1 x 100ml Estee Lauder Pleasures Bloom
- 1 x Pure Color - Tiger Eye Shimmer Long Lasting Lipstick Rouge
- 1 x Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara
- 1 x Double Wear Stay in Place Eye Pencil.

Plus, I was invited to attend a 1 hour make up consultation with their Estee Lauder make up artist Adrian, which was only extended to customers who made the eligible purchase of RM200 and above!

This also included in-store Parkson Rm50 promotion vouchers, which consisted of
- 2 x Parkson Rm10 Discount Voucher
- 3 x Parkson Rm10 Promotional Voucher (not valid for Cosmetics &
Fragrances purchases).

I ended up filling in a new customer profile for Estee Lauder as the BA asked me to fill in one.
Hence, I had only paid about RM250 as I got back in return RM50 cash voucher to use on other products in any Parkson outlet! Woo hoo!

What do you think? Good promotion?

Comments

Popular Posts