Amway Detox Bootcamp

So I recently signed up for an Detox Bootcamp under the organizer, Amway. I decided to join as one of my mates, Jason, was raving about the results he had achieved after going through the bootcamp.

Apparently he had lost ten kilos and thought it would do me some good to participate in the bootcamp.If you are wondering, I am not a member of Amway. I just use my friend's account to purchase Amway products when I need to. ^_^

Day 1
15th May 2012, Tuesday's menu: One meat type allowed. Fish is the best. Steamed food preferable. Protein drinks can be taken.

Outcome: I texted my mother the menu, so she'd know what I can take for the next couple of days and prepare accordingly.

For breakfast, I had a glass of milk. For lunch, 2 x fried eggs, one glass of teh tarik.

For dinner, it was I had boiled cabbage, steamed fish, soup and orange for dinner... I'm still hungry.. No rice...

Day 2
16th May, 2012: Wednesday's menu: Only cooked veges. Whole or half boiled eggs allowed. No meat is to be taken. Protein drinks can be taken. Eggs still allowed, to avoid bananas if possible, citrusy fruits preferable, no meat, and sugary drinks to avoid.

Outcome: I had tomato stew with eggs for breakfast, two eggs and a milk tea for lunch, and tomato stew with eggs for dinner.

Day 3
17th May 2012, Thursday's menu: Only fresh veges and fruits. No cooked food. Salads are to be taken without any dressings. No more cooked food, no eggs, no meat.

Outcome: For breakfast, I ended up having two eggs, and orange juice. Couldn't find anything else to have. I found it strange I was feeling rather lethargic today, and even after two eggs, I was still hungry.

Due to fatigued, I succumbed to buying a packet of broadbeans. After some chewing actions, I regained some strength.

For lunch: a tumbler of cut fruits from Sri Kota supermarket in Taman Desa.

Dinner was a bowl of cherry tomatoes, romaine leaves, pineapple, grapes, and kiwifruit dressing. YuM.

On second thoughts, perhaps cherry tomatoes wasn't such a good idea as its sour. When I was living in Sydney, my housemate taught me this tip to use kiwifruit dressing to reduce the intensity of its taste.I'm not a huge fan of cherry tomatoes or kiwifruit dressing anyways.

I'm veering back and forth between having cravings for Nasi Lemak. But no, I can distract myself..

I weighed myself today. The manual weighing machine stated 62kilos. Sounds like a good start from the normal 63.8 kilos I was on Sunday.

Comments

Popular Posts