Marie Claire Australia: Free Estee Lauder Pure Colour Gloss.

So I was at the mall on Thursday evening (shopping night in Australia, remember?!) and bought myself a new pair of shoes.. on the way home, I headed to the news agent and lo and behold, spying from the shelf where the rest of the women's magazines was a shiny lip gloss...

Marie Claire Australia
Ordinarily, Australian ladies magazines are not much to shout about.... (they really should learn from their asian counterparts how to boost sales..) 

Readers these days are more discerning than they used to be.. the only thing that could "sell" a magazine is the "goodie" that comes along with it.. and this one was the Estee Lauder one (which means "quality good brand".

 Estee Lauder Pure Colour Gloss (11- Passion Fruit Shimmer)
One of my korean mates told me she had to pay about 30,000 won for a lip gloss from Estee Lauder. So for AUD9.20 for the magazine and the Estee Lauder seems a pretty good buy.

There were a few other magazines offering lip gloss "goodies" but this was the only one that actually caught my attention anyways!

Comments

Popular Posts