Trialling New Job on Monday!

So today, I went for a long awaited facial at 'Delicacy', the Sothys facial salon at Ashfield Mall.


I have a teaching/administrative position which I will be trialling out on Monday in the Eastern Hills suburbs.


Knowing the nature of my work, it will be long hours starting from 6am, when I wake up, getting on the train at 7am, starting work at 8am, and ending at 5.30pm, with another hour trekking on the Sydney train back to home.


At least that is how I predict my work schedule will be like.


It wouldn't really fare well with my skin, and basically I'll be reorientating my body clock to wake up early, as opposed to my usual late night sleeps.


Anyways, wish me all the best at my new job. Pray that I'll perform well!

Comments

Foxy Frangipani said…
Good luck! I'm sure things will work well for you :)
It's great to find more Aussie beauty bloggers! Good luck with your new job, I understand what long hours are like, but you'll get used to it in no time :)

Popular Posts