|More than half trialled of the sample size.|
|List of ingredients on the back.|
|Solution on a cotton pad.|
Product: Soothing Protection Spray (250 ml)
Product Type: Toner.
Skin Type: Sensitive.
* protect skin from reactive ozone
* botanicals immediately reduce irritation, redness and inflammation.
* Shields skin from further environmental assault caused by temperature extremes, pollution, irritating cosmetic products, harsh detergents, chemical exposure, stress, poor diet or hormonal factors.
* Dermalogica's exclusive Anti-Ozonate Complex to Soothing Green Tea,
* Canadian Willow Herb,
* Raspberry extracts deliver potent anti-itching, healing and antioxidant properties.
Toners are important as they help prep the skin prior to the application of the moisturiser, as the beauticians at the salon that I frequent for my monthly awaited facials each month. The use of toners helps the effective absorption of the moisturiser.
As my skin ranges between between dehydrated/dry/sensitive, I was sent this product for trialling purposes. I have at the time of this post, trialled this product of a duration of over 10 days which was integrated into as part of my daily cleansing face regime. (i.e., cleanser, toner, moisturiser).
The Soothing Protection Spray left my skin feeling soothed. When used effectively with a cotton pad, it helped remove the last traces of make-up before the application of the face moisturiser (and there was a lot left!). It also helped made the pores shrink and gave a calming effect.