Ultraceuticals: Protective Daily Moisturiser SPF30+ Review.

The Front
List of Active Ingredients.

So I was chosen by the good people of Active Skin to be among those selected to review this product from Ultraceuticals range of suncare protection creams.

Product: Ultraceuticals- Protective Daily Moisturiser SPF30+ (Untinted)
Product Type: Sun Care.
Skin Type: All Skin Types

Functions to: 
* protect skin from Ultraviolet (UV) rays that damage and age the skin. 
* Containing both chemical and physical screening properties
* Specific ingredients to protect against daily environmental damage.

Ingredients include:
* Oxybenzone 3.0% w/w,
* Octyl Methoxycinnamate 7.5% w/w,
* Zinc Oxide 4.9% w/w,
* Phenoxyethanol,
* Sorbic Acid, Oat Kernel Flour,
* Tocopheryl Acetate,
* Tocopherol,
* Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract,
* Lactic Acid

My Reviews: 
I have trialled this product over a period of 10 days now.

When I first received the product, I was assuming that it would be a typical face moisturiser. However, the thick cream consistency would mean to say that it would have the "sun cream" feel and consistency due to the number of active ingredients present in the product. 

It does not seem to have any fragrance (fragrance free) which is good for those who have a sensitivity to fragrances.

I have used this product over my toner, and before application of my normal BB Cream, which so far has not posed much of a problem for me.

Comments

Popular Posts