Day 1: Easing into Reverse Diet.

Today is the start of my new diet/eating plan.

I didnt have much for dinner last night, so that probably cleared out my digestive system for this morning?

For breakfast, I had
- some egg omelette with lap cheong. I dont really like oily food in the morning, nor cooking if I dont have the time to cook, much less wash up after. So this was premade the evening before.
- 1 mug hot chocolate
- 1.5 slices of bread with peanut butter spread

Lunch: Black Bean Chicken with rice. Standard Meal size.

Dinner: 6 piece nuggets, french fries, and Coke Zero.

I ordered chicken nuggets as compared to Big Mac as the burger is not very filling, and even though on Medium portion, I get hungry after two hours. So Big Macs are a total waste of money, as compared to 6 piece nuggets.

I think the key to eating for dinner size portions in this diet plan is to eat moderate sized meals, and not gorge yourself, having enough to last till the next morning.

As for breakfast portions, it's should be enough to avoid snacking before lunch. As I dont have time to even snack throughout the day, having large breakfast would work better in my case.

I just bought
- Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets(12 sachets),
- Coles Wholemeal Bread
- 2 x Kettle Multigrain Chips.
Total Price: Aud11.36

I normally prefer Doritos, but I thought I'd try Multi Grain chips for a change. As I prefer to have my breakfast hot, and something preferably Low G.I, I thought Quick Oats would be good to try out instead.

Sent from my Nokia phone.

Comments

Popular Posts