My First Egg White-Yolk Home Facial Client

Rummaging through the kitchen, it had nothing but honey, and eggs.

So, our first facial customer we tried on was a 45+ year old lady of borneo descent.

First she was instructed to clean her face. Then she put her face over a basin of hot water with a towel over her.

She was then instructed her to use a toothbrush to gently scub her face with it (dry brushing).
However, after a while, I realised it would be better to take the warm water (from the hot water earlier) to scrub her face with instead (wet brushing).

Anyways, I realised that I had to find a brush to apply the egg solution onto her face,and found another toothbrush. The egg was separated to the egg white, and egg yolk.

First I applied the egg white with the toothbrush onto her face as I wasn't going to use my hands (unless she wanted to do it herself)

Since there was so much, i jst applied it to her hands and neck as well. I took a hairdryer to dry it (it was taking forever to dry anyways!)
Then I applied the egg yolk on the dried egg white, to soften it, and it was easier to remove the dried egg white.

She wiped off the dried egg white layr with a cloth dipped in warm water.

Then after, she applied toner and the serum we had given her.

How did she look?

GOOD, she said. ^^

Comments

Popular Posts