Bizzy Body: The RF Contouring Treatment.

After giving it much consideration, I decided to find out more about the (Radio Frequency) RF Contouring Treatment provided at Bizzy Body. My cousin-in-law, Elaine, who works in Leonard Drake, says that it "supposedly" works.

However, one of my friends, K, noted that perhaps RF is dangerous as it has something to do with "thermal waves" like those of the microwave cooker.

Yet, before I was willing to give it a go, I decided to do my homework by sleuthing other service providers if they provided the Radio Frequency treatments at their salons.

The ever hard-selling current Centre Manager, Ms. C, proposed a package of 3 Radio Frequency treatments + 1 Draining Massage (MDS) for RM598.00.

WHAT DO I THINK?
It is not cheap. Expensive.

b
I have yet to know.

Comments

Popular Posts