Jusco Card Promotions



My eye fell on this by accident whilst Internet surfing today. It seems that even holding a Jusco J also gives a certain substantial amount of discounts & privileges to shoppers at many places, apart from just the Jusco stores itself....

What does that mean?

From a marketing perspective, it also means that the retailers listed DO realise the potential of having Jusco Card members onboard. Hence, a browse through the offers, especially for lifestyle & wellness, among these promotions are also the same ones offered in many of the credit card brochures.

DON'T HAVE a credit card?

Never Fear. Jusco J Card is here!

I don't have a Jusco Card, but currently my mother passed me my dad's card... Haha.... she wasn't too pleased when she found out that I had used my colleague's card when I was paying for my groceries, and decided I could make better use of my dad's currently hibernating card in his car to collect points (since I didn't have my own!).

Anyways, here listed here are some of the health & wellness lifestyle promotions for Jusco Card members.. It doesn't matter if you don't have a credit card. You can just present the card for the benefits. Actually, these retailers advertise their benefits to create awareness to the general market, and want to pull customers in.

If you walk into their outlet, and are not aware of these promotions, it's not likely the salespeople there will give give you a discount, as they want to collect commission for their own pocket as well!

So Do Your Homework Before Entering A Salon!

These are among the promotions available at the Jusco Card Promotions online portal.

SOTHYS 
Free Relaxing Hand Massage (worth Rm50) with an Ampoule Face Treatment@RM128 (N.P RM180)
Selected Treatments only* First Trial Only.

FREE Essential Neck Therapy & Hand Massage worth RM90 with a Synergy Face Treatment @RM188 (N.P RM260). Selected Treatments only* First Trial Only.

Please call for further enquiries. 03-6207 8801. www.sothys.com.my

128 Faubourg, For Her.

Free Starter Kit worth RM98 with purchase of Flash Beaute Facial Treatment @RM180 (N.P RM220)
www.sothys.com.my

THE POWDER ROOM (Sothys-Partner Salon)
50% off First Trial Facial Treatment
Persiaran Surian: 03-7725 1262

BELLA LUNA
Bella Luna Signature Treatment @RM48 on any Signature Body Therapy, OR Face Therapy.
Add on RM20 for Black Thermal Crystal Sand Dip, OR Thermal Bio Eye Therapy.

S2 SLIMMING 

50% Off! Plus Complimentary treatments or products worth up to RM280.
Not valid with other promotions or discounts.
Discount rate applicable with any 2 sessions of 1st trial treatments purchased.
Toll Free: 1800-8888-52.

ASTERSPRING
FREE 1 Healthy Body Treatment with purchase of any Facial Treatment
worth RM125 and above.
Limited to ONE time per card member.
Careline: 03-7809 6666.


DERMALOGICA @ BELLISIA.
50% discount on treatments available.
FREE sample set on Dermalogica products on full consultation.
Maximum 2 times purchase treatment per category- face area and above.
Maximum 6 times purchase treatment per category- body area and below (except massage)
Solaris Mont Kiara: 03- 6203- 0315
USJ Subang Jaya: 03- 5632- 9962


If you're wondering why I listed all Sothys, it's because I'm currently in the "Sothys" star-struck zone, although I have yet to visit their salons yet.. My pockets are currently too empty to fund any outings there yet.
Click here for other Jusco J Card promotions.



Want to apply for a Jusco Card? Click here for more information.
 

Comments

Popular Posts