Malaysia: The Powder Room (October Promotions)


 The front of their brochure.


                         A genuine Sothys-Partner salon.

This salon first caught my attention when I came across it in a Maybank Treats expo brochure. So when The Powder Room showcased at this year's Maybank Treats Fair again, I managed to have a look at their promotions. As of this entry, I have yet to make an appointment to the place, as I have rendered busy with both work, as well as having a facial package elsewhere at this time.

I later found out that this salon actually belongs to an acquaitance of my cousin, Mabel. What a very small world indeed!

The salon officially offers both Sothys, as well as Dr. Renaud treatments. It currently is offering promotions for Dr. Renaud skincare products and facial treatments at competitive rates. The salon also offers free delivery for their skincare mail order with a *special 5% discount*.

If I am not wrong too, if you hold a Jusco J card, you are entitled to 50% percent of the first facial treatment. 


                  October 2009 promotion


For more information on current promotions, please contact the owner/manager, Josephine at:

Tel/Fax: 03-7725 1262.
Address: B-1-20, Pelangi Square, Pusat Perdagangan Pelangi,
Pelangi Damansara PJU 6, Persiaran Surian,
47800, Petaling Jaya,

(When speaking to Josephine, please quote The Beauty Regime- Yong Chea-Yee for reference purposes).

For more information on treatments available, log-on to their  website.
 

Comments

Popular Posts