My parcel that I ordered with this local blog, Whimsical Needs finally arrived today!
It arrived at my office.. My colleague thought I had ordered bananas from Korea as there was a fruity fragrance emitting from the package, LOL!
The order was placed end January. As most may (or may not know) South Korea also celebrates the Lunar New Year, so delivery took a while over the lunar season.
|I wonder what's in the package?|
|Oh, lots of stuff!|
|The very popular Innisfree Wine Essencial Mask..|
Especially good on a hot day, leave it in the fridge to have a refreshing cold mask treat on an extremely hot tropical sunny day!
|Skin Food items!|
When I was in South Korea, I found out that Skin Food, as well as InnisFree was among the more popularly affordable and "better for skin" skin and body care products available that was recommended by my local korean friends.
So, since I was in an online shopping spree, I decided to try out items from Skin Food as well.
Among the items ordered:
- Skin Food Hop Beer Hair Wash,
- Skin Food Grape Seed Oil Body Shower Gel,
- SkinFood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off
- The other complimentary samples were given by the retailer.
|Gift With Purchases!!|
- One x Total Age Repair Travel Set (worth RM23) with purchases of RM168 and above.
- One piece x TFS Pearl Essential Mask Sheet with purchases RM48 and above.
If you guys are interested to order online (at a lower than retail price = CHEAPER!), do check out Whimsical Needs!