It makes sense to only get product tester kits to know whether they work for you before plonking down a huge amount for that particular brand. The range of products below were all bought with my own money, so readers, be assured that my reviews are totally unbiased!
So far these are the products I have tried, and wait up for the review soon!
- The Face Shop: Mikamsu Rice Water Cleansing Foam (150ml)
- Kiehl's Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser (30ml)
- Sothys Morning Cleanser (15ml)
- Clarins- Gentle Foaming Cleanser - With Tamarind & Purifyin(g Micro- Pearls (Combination or Oily Skin)
- Loccitane Radiance Cleansing Foam (with organic olive tree extracts) (50ml)
- Laneige Professional Makeup Remover Multi Cleanser (30ml)
- Sothys Foaming Cleansing Cream (15ml)
- Sothys Normalizing Beauty Milk (40ml)
- The Face Shop- Rice Water Cleansing Lotion (200ml)
- The Face Shop- Rice Water Cleansing Lip & Eye Remover (100ml)
- The Face Shop- Rice Water Cleansing Rich Oil (150ml)
- The Body Shop Gentle Eye Makeup Remover (60ml)
- Lancome - Gentle Cleansing Fluid Face & Eye (15ml)
- MagicBoo One Minute Treatment (225ml)
- Missha - PROCURE Hydro Moisturizing Treatment (150ml)
- Kiehl's- Rice & Wheat Volumizing Conditioning Rinse.