Facial at 128 Faubourg- Bangsar Village 2.

Yes, so I made an appointment there today.

The appointment was supposed to be at 2.30, but I ended up late..... so I ended up being slotted in for the appointment at 4pm.

There have been three new released treatments since I left Malaysia, namely the Vital Coolness Treatment (RM350), Resurfacing Cosmeceutic Treatment (RM350), and Chocolate Caramel (RM??) which I would loved to have tried, but they were too expensive for my budget... 

The Salon Manager insisted that I was not eligible for newly released facial treatments, but I don't think that was to be true as I remembered in the past, my facial therapist, Celine had informed me that as long as the treatments were released after we came in, we could try out the promotional rates for the treatments, though we were existing customers.

Somehow the terms seem to differ... from outlet to outlet?

The Salon Manager did however insist that if I wanted more competitively priced facial treatments, that I should go for their facial treatment packages.

I would have had no idea what the new facial treatments were had I not stalked their Facebook page for months....I am beginning to miss Celine...  *LOL*

As retaliation, I ended up opting for the Hydra Lift Professional Treatment (RM260), and the Under-Arm Lightening Treatment (RM50). Hah!

The therapist who served me was Annie, from East Malaysia. She was friendly and chatty, and had a typical Malaysian sounding accent which made me mistake her for Chinese at times. 

Annie did ask to confirm my treatments of choice before the start of the treatments, and I liked that she gave me an option to rethink my treatment choices.

This is also the same outlet I went where I have met some other pretty pushy characters last year during their promotional events, so do keep that in mind if you do make a visit.

Post treatment, Annie recommended me a number of products that was used during my facial treatment which included the cleansing milk, and toner, hydrating cream and another product.

As I had too many cleansers and toners to date, I decided on getting the Pore Refiner System - Smoothing Refiner Solution (30mls), and Mattifying Refiner Solution (30mls) which came up to RM538 under one of their current promotions. I will trial the products out and give a review on the blog later.

As my purchases met the requirements for membership renewal into the yearly Sothys Priviledge Programme, I was given a complimentary travel set worth RM280. It contained four products being Morning Cleanser (15ml), Normalizing Lotion (40ml), Hydroptimale Th13(15ml), Normalizing Beauty Milk (40ml) which came in a transparent travel pouch.

Will put up pictures later!

So what do you think of my visit to the Bangsar 128 Faubourg outlet?

Comments

CheaYee said…
It all comes back to me.... the promotional event last year when one of the therapists tried to ask me to get the Collagene dunno how many times facial pointing that my face looked terrible.

when i told Celine, she and another lady from the HQ was a bit shocked to hear of it.

So really, who the Salon Manager is does make a difference.

Popular Posts