My Last S2 Slimming Treatment for now.

So I finished my so called "last" treatment at S2 Slimming today. I called up at 9.30, and made an appointment for 10am! I decided to get it over and done with so that I could spend the rest of the afternoon on doing other things with my family.

From the chart, it recorded my lowest weight at about 61kgs in May 2010 (yes, I'm putting my weight here in public).

After being away for almost 8 months to Australia, and having lots of physical & strenuous work, I'm now down to 55.6 kilos today. Yes, that's after all the CNY bingeing and Loh Sang.

The Outlet Manager, Ingrid came in to greet me and enquire about my well being. Of course she followed up on my record by recommending that I top-up on my treatments, offering an amount similar to what they have on promotion being RM988, with about 5 treatments. (Perhaps she might offer more if I bargain... *LOL*)

Since I'd be leaving on Sunday, I decided I didn't want to spend too much time going to the salon as my point in coming back for CNY was to spend time with my family & friends.

So there, that was my decision. Perhaps at another in future.

Comments

Popular Posts