So, I'm coming home with an empty suitcase.... Really, there isn't much for me to bring back to KL, since everything in the latter is so much cheaper.. I have enough skincare supply back in my KL home to last for the next two years.
I was actually thinking of applying for an Australian credit card prior to my return, but was advised that it would be difficult if applicants did not hold a permanent residency, and that it did not actually assist in building credit ratings in Australia, unlike in The States. So I guess Debit cards would have to suffice for now.. LOL. (But actually, I don't really think they care if you apply in person, but that's for another post...)
As for my exciting plans, I'm already definitely doing this, and this.
1) Digital Perm- Korean, or Japanese also can. Price range about RM300 + lar
2) Facial at 128 Faubourg.
3) A good nice massage? Heh.
4) Get two pairs of glasses. and also a pair of good proper sunglasses.
No idea what my budget is as yet, since I have yet to see the local prices yet. But spectacles around here range from 70-80AUD onwards.
5) Clothes shopping - with Shirley Tan, or someone who wants to go with me. The last time I went was at Bangsar. She's got good taste.
6) As for S2 Slimming, I probably have a few treatments left at the salon.
The only problem being that since I currently do not own a car, or will be lack of one on my trip back, the salon would be a bit out of the way for me to have access to like I used to previously.
7) Meet up with peers-- my close girl friends, bloggers, Tammy, etc. ^^ If there are any events, do pass on an invitation, thanks!