My Massage at Rest n Relax Aroma Therapy

Trial Price of RM28 (60 minutes body massage).
It was a really tiring day for me.. I was almost asleep for most of the day, and who wouldn't be after my tiring journey of almost nine hours to KL.  No doubt I'm suffering from jet lag (three hours Sydney - Kuala Lumpur) time difference.

So when my mom suggested to go for a body massage at this massage salon in their Mega Mandung outlet, which she had bought a package for, I jumped at the chance to!

As luck would have it, we managed to get two slots in. It was impeccable timing.

So when we finally entered the shop, I was quite surprised at the ambience. Though the massage salon was located in the second floor of a shop lot, there was no compromise in its decor. It was tastefully decorated.

My mom and I were given a wooden basin with heated water to warm up our feet before the massage treatment. We were then asked which type of massage oil we wanted to use for our body massage... detoxifying, slimming, muscle ache or relaxing.

Then my mom & I were ushered into the treatment room where we were asked to change into disposable inner wear for the massage.

I had to wrap myself in a sarong and then wait on the treatment bed for the masseur to come in. The masseur who served me and my mom were Indonesian, and had a very friendly demeanour. The masseur who served my mom seemed to be very familiar with the family members.... 

Apparently it was an elder aunt  of mine (who introduced my mom to the place) had bought lots of body massage packages there... as well as another elder aunt... LOL.

Our full body massage lasted for about 1.5 hours (90 minutes) at a pretty affordable rate from what my mother had bought. The massage treatments each were less than RM50 bought as part of a package, and definitely value for money.

As the body massages were quite affordable, it would be good to give some tips to the masseurs after the service.

Overall, I was quite impressed by the tastefully decorated rooms, and the service rendered. I wouldn't heading back there again.

For more information, do check out the Rest n Relax Aroma Therapy Facebook group.

Comments

Popular Posts