Malaysia: Lilac Salon@Kuchai Lama.

My new found friend, Shirley, who is absolutely crazy about facials, massages and hair-styles, found this hair salon at Kuchai Lama.

Treatment of Choice:
A Perm. What kind? I have no idea, but she says it looks great! ^^

The Damage Done to Her Wallet:
RM188 Nett.

Shirley informs me that the hair-stylist was formerly from Shunji-Matsuo, a japanese hair-salon, which is found in Hartamas. That's great to hear... there finally is a japanese-owned hair salon around these parts, and we can save on petrol & toll now. ^^

I must admit that Japanese males do know how to style their hair, as compared to their Korean counterparts. The japanese males have been accused of looking effeminate, to which statement I disagree with.

I think they have the ability to pull off hair-styles that typical koreans, or the chinese are not capable of doing so. At least, when I watch japanese dramas like "Absolute Boyfriend (Zettai Kareshi)", you could just swoon at the hairstyles, and wonder why your boyfriend or husband just couldn't look that good. ^^

Address for Lilac Salon:
12A, Ground Floor, Jalan Kuchai Maju 8,
Off Jalan Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03- 7981 2309.

Comments

Popular Posts