Product Review: Clinique SPF30 with Solar Smart




















Product: Clinique SPF30 with Solar Smart. UVA/UVB advanced protection.

Claims: Looking for a sunblock which is 100 % Fragrance Free, and Allergy Free? Well, Clinique claims that it has the sunblock of your answer.

How I Got The Free Sample : This product was redeemed from an online link from Facebook, which I received instructions to print it out.

When my friend Asta and I had headed down to Midvalley for a movie one Wednesday evening, we headed to the Clinique roadshow which was on a couple of weeks ago to redeem the tester product, that came in a 2.5ml sized sample sachet.

Climate: This weekend, I was at Frasers Hill for the weekend. Because it was sunny yesterday, I decided it would be a good opportunity to try out the sample of the product. The weather is a bit temperate up in the hills, with a temperature between 20-25 degrees in the day time. I know, Frasers Hill is no longer as cold as it was. >.<

PRODUCT TO THE TEST!!
When I tore open the wrapper, the cream was more solidified. Left a few hours later, it turned into a more liquidy-creamy consistency. The cream was not oily, and I found it was easily absorbed. It did not contain a strong smell (being that Clinique claims that it is fragrance free).

Colour: Cream is white.


Allergy Response? I applied the cream on my face in the morning till afternoon for about six hours and did not discover any allergy reaction. As stated, I possess combination skin for my face. I should think this product  would be safe for sensitive skin, but users should still try it before deciding to plonk down their hard-earned money for it.


Recommendations: For the malaysian weather, the sunblock does not seem too oily, and should be not give allergic reactions to the normal person. The product is a premium brand, so if you can afford it, by all means go for it. However, I'll have to look for a cheaper alternative as the price of this range is just above what I can afford, nor need.

Comments

Popular Posts