My Singapore Stash & Purchases

As most will know, I just made a recent trip to Singapore. Though there was an unsavory moment prior to the trip, I decided to make the best of it..

Anyways, here bringing some of my stash.. nopz, I didn't buy much products, but mostly beauty & fashion magazines..


Chic SGD2.80, Elle (Sephora guide)

 
 Singapore Elle (Oct)- SGD5.50,
Singapore Harpers Bazaar (Oct) SGD5.00

Tourist Privilege Cards- Vivo (HarbourFront),
  Suntec City Mall, Ion Orchard, Marina Square.


Living Nature brochure, Singapore Tourist Pass,
Night Safari postcards, Loreal Beauty Sale flyer.


Loccitane- Happiest Hands Kit
6 tubes hand cream x 30 ml: 80 SGD (on Tiger Airways).

 
1 x Fleurs De Cerisier (Cherry Blossom),
1 x Dry Skin Shea
1 x Honey Meil & Lemon Citron

Comments

Popular Posts